Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne is an invisible treatment gel that penetrates into the skin to help dry out acne and pimples.
- Free from benzoyl peroxide
- Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.
Contains Tea Tree Oil – a natural antibacterial agent that helps to improve acne.
Recommended Dose (adults):
Gently apply a small amount to affected area morning and evening.
For best results use as part of an everyday face care regime that includes cleansing, toning, moisturizing.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) 20% w/w, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) 0.5% w/w.
Water, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine.
Cautions and Warnings:
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction (e.g. skin rash, irritation or dermatitis), discontinue use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Contains 9.6% ethanol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied areas to the sun.
- Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you have allergy to plants of the Myrtaceae family.
- If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
- If you have a history of eczema, atopy, anaphylaxis or unusual skin reactions, do not use this product.
This product is exceptional. Does exactly what its intended to do. Will be a long time user of this product not just for its amazing results but because of the brand too. Amazing customer service!
I’ve been using it for three yrs and it’s the only medication I use for acne and it rlly works
Put this on overnight and made a huge difference in my skin. Since we started wearing masks Ive been stuck with maskne like most people. This was a life saver
This medicated gel for acne has been my saviour for years!!