Thursday Plantation Eucalyptus Oil 100% Pure
Thursday Plantation Eucalyptus Oil is a 100% pure essential oil with a wide range of personal and household uses
- Temporarily relieves cough & cold symptoms and headaches when used in inhalation or when diluted in a massage oil as a chest rub
- Temporarily relieves mild arthritic and muscular aches and pains when blended in a massage oil
- Removes stains, grease and tar
- Cleanses and freshens laundry
- Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers
- Guaranteed unaltered, pure oil through GC/MS and chiral testing
RECOMMENDED USE: Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve joint & muscle pain associated with sprains/strains, headaches, cough & colds DOSE:Adults for topical local application mix 100 drops (5 mL) of oil in 20 mL of carrier oil; apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. For general body massage mix 30 drops of oil in 20 mL of carrier oil, apply once daily. Do not use essential oils undiluted. For direct inhalation for headaches, cough & colds apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 times per day. For occasional use only.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Pure Eucalyptus Oil
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If symptoms persist or worsen, contact a healthcare practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a healthcare professional prior to use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product. If you experience nausea, dizziness or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.