Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure
A 100% pure, naturally sourced broad-spectrum antiseptic.
- Relieves minor cuts, abrasions, bites, and stings
- Natural acne treatment
- Kills 99.9% household germs
- Sourced from and made in Australia
- Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics, and fillers; guaranteed unaltered, pure oil
Your first aid kit in a bottle.
Recommended Dose (adults and children over 12 years old):
Use one drop topically as an antiseptic for minor cuts, abrasions, pimples, insect bites and stings.
Apply directly or on a cotton pad.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf Oil) 100% v/v.
Duration of Use:
For occasional use only.
Cautions and Warnings:
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water).
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area to the sun.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
- If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reaction:
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
IN THE MEDIA:
Nice large dark bottle to keep the strength, as you use it for many uses. The clay mask works great even though I have normal skin.
Its a very good product like all the skin products they got,the best
Very happy with product quality!
It is my second order from Thursday Plantation, but not the last.
So happy with the consistent quality and service from
Thursday Plantation. Thank you!
Can't say enough about this product! A must in my household. It's multipurpose and effective. Family of 5 and we all use it for different things. Pimple spot treatment, cuts and scrapes, we add a few drops to our shampoo and I also dilute it with water in a spray bottle and use it for my mudroom or car etc...