Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream uses the power of tea tree oil to treat dry or inflamed skin conditions.
- Contains 100% pure tea tree oil, a natural antiseptic
- Contains naturally derived ingredients
- Suitable for larger areas of the body
- Free from synthetic parabens, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredients
Relieves sunburn, fly and mosquito bites, minor skin irritations and dry skin.
Recommended Dose (adults):
Apply cream and smooth over affected area as needed.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf Oil) 5% v/v.
Bentonite, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil*, Sodium Hydroxymethlglycinate, Sodium Stearyl 2-Lactylate, Purified Water, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid Monohydrate.
Cautions and Warnings:
- This medicated cream is for the relief of minor skin aliments only.
- Skin patch test prior to use recommended.
- Discontinue use if irritation persists or if an allergic reaction occurs, seek medical attention.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external (topical) use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
I had a bad habit of itching to the point of hurtful scabs and scars, a friend used this for her bites and her skin looked flawless, so for this summer I have been using it every fresh bite I get, I normally wash the area first and then apply the cream and they go away within a few days and no new scabs or scars. This is my holy grail to soothing mosquito bites. I would recommend for people who love spending their time in the bush.
I just started using this cream for the first time and I love it! Immediately I feel it working to moisturize my dry skin areas plus its healing powers. I have Rosacea and dry skin and I already see improvement. I have started using this on a regular basis. I am a new dedicated customer and I plan to buy more and try the other products. These are the best natural products I have ever used. 5 STARS*****
I really like using tea tree oil. So good for the skin. Good for irritations of the skin
I live up North where the bug season lasts forever. This cream gives instant relief. It has a bit of a medicinal smell but it’s so worth it. Relieved my sunburn in seconds.