Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment captures the natural power of tea tree oil to soothe and relieve minor skin wounds and minor skin irritations.
- Supports the skin’s natural healing process
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives and synthetic colours
Use as a traditional herbal antiseptic and germicide for the treatment of minor cuts, abrasions, and skin irritations.
Recommended Dose (adults and children over 12 years old):
Apply small amount topically to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf Oil) 5% w/w.
Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate.
Cautions and Warnings:
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; in case of accidental contact rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if rash occurs or irritation persists and consult a physician
I had a burn mark that was taking forever to heal and I decided to purchase this and omg! I don’t regret it one bit! In 2 days I was already seeing it heal and the scarring is getting smaller! 5 stars!
I love this product! I came across it accidently in 2003 and bought it once for cut. And now I use it for many reasons: its great for first aid, sores, cracked lips, cracked feet, cuticles. I actually use it as chap stick, I lather my feet and put socks on to create moisture on my feet at night for bed.
It is good cream. It is the second time using this cream. I really like it. I have a big ugly mole and it is getting smaller using this cream. I use it for skin tags too. All those yucky things on your skin.
My best friend Talya from Melbourne turned me on to this product 25 years ago. I don't travel with out it. Life changing. Thank you for exsisting