Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment captures the natural power of tea tree oil to soothe and relieve minor skin wounds and minor skin irritations.
- Supports the skin’s natural healing process
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives and synthetic colours
Use as a traditional herbal antiseptic and germicide for the treatment of minor cuts, abrasions, and skin irritations.
Recommended Dose (adults and children over 12 years old):
Apply small amount topically to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf Oil) 5% w/w.
Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate.
Cautions and Warnings:
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; in case of accidental contact rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if rash occurs or irritation persists and consult a physician
My best friend Talya from Melbourne turned me on to this product 25 years ago. I don't travel with out it. Life changing. Thank you for exsisting